• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say something that's gonna trigger Biff, but I think the world would be a better place had the sport of golf never been invented.

i think Debut --> Post --> Homogenic --> Vespertine might the best four album run in modern music

Plot holes amirite

I also love how nobody questioned that I have a free 2 week trip to any of 6 random locations.

Plot holes amirite

I’d assume that the 50% of guy biomes are from the 50% of people who got dusted.

Yeah I know, Ph will defend but that seems like a reasonable assumption.

but 50% of 50% is 25% so that doesn't make sense

haven't seen the movie

was it 50% of all life on earth? down to bacteria? lol that'd end life on earth of all kind within a generation, no? kill one keystone species, you fuck up the whole food chain.

haven't seen the movie

was it 50% of all life on earth? down to bacteria? lol that'd end life on earth of all kind within a generation, no? kill one keystone species, you fuck up the whole food chain.

it's all life. in the universe.

I'm gonna say something that's gonna trigger Biff, but I think the world would be a better place had the sport of golf never been invented.

If it hadn't been for inventing golf, the sheep herders in Scotland might have resorted to a Brokeback Mountain style existence and Robert Fulton might not have been born and invented the steam engine. Also, legacy in-town golf courses serve as carbon sinks and wildlife refuges in America's cities.

ok well same question, i feel like birdman could answer just for birds. like, if 50% of all plants on earth died, all life on earth would die in what...ten years? five? one?

haven't seen the movie

i'd be curious if at some point someone specifies that it's "intelligent life" which only causes more headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back