• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
birdman where u at

I was typing a long response to townie.

Some birds are very intelligent. I think Crows would definitely meet Star Fleet's definition of a new emerging culture and fall under the prime directive of non interference. some birds are not intelligent, like turkeys are p dumb.

Some birds are very intelligent. I think Crows would definitely meet Star Fleet's definition of a new emerging culture and fall under the prime directive of non interference. some birds are not intelligent, like turkeys are p dumb.

0022168154_20.jpg

I feel like it's not fair to the gut biomes who are in the people that get deleted, if they get picked as the ones who quote survive. Because without their host, they're kind of shit out of luck

Right. Thanos was aiming for order.

I was gonna say crows!!!!!

Also if turkeys are so dumb, birdman, why are they so difficult to hunt?

maybe you're just bad at hunting

Oh, I'm terrrrible at hunting because I don't really like guns and lack the ability to personally end the existence of one of god's creations for my own enjoyment.

Have had to shoot some coyotes though.

Oh, I'm terrrrible at hunting because I don't really like guns and lack the ability to personally end the existence of one of god's creations for my own enjoyment.

Have had to shoot some coyotes though.

Just use a shovel.

Try walking and carrying your bag for four hours in 85 degree heat while drinking half a bottle of vodka.

I mean i'd swap vodka with Rum or Whiskey but that's pretty much how I prefer to play. I like walking over riding.

Mako, 1. whose identity did you have to steal to line up those sweet vaca spots. 2. Lay out your case against golf.

Mako, 1. whose identity did you have to steal to line up those sweet vaca spots. 2. Lay out your case against golf.

1.) Just don't check out your credit card invoices for the next few months

2.) I like golf. I don't really have a good case against it other than the privilege and exclusivity of the whole country club thing and way too many uppity white folk play it. And I want to go to the Masters and if golf had never been invented I wouldn't feel this emptiness inside of me.

1.) Just don't check out your credit card invoices for the next few months

2.) I like golf. I don't really have a good case against it other than the privilege and exclusivity of the whole country club thing and way too many uppity white folk play it. And I want to go to the Masters and if golf had never been invented I wouldn't feel this emptiness inside of me.

I think the key to golf is you have to separate the game from the bullshit Country Club culture. However, I think the Country Club would have been a thing regardless of golf being invented.

I think the key to golf is you have to separate the game from the bullshit Country Club culture. However, I think the Country Club would have been a thing regardless of golf being invented.

There are def plenty of city clubs/racquet clubs/etc. that give you the same culture with no golf.

A real doctor, not some Marczist grad student. Or communication doctor.

Right. Thanos was aiming for order.

lol...Can't you just see, Thanos about to snap, and Tony and Bruce and Dr. Strange are like "whoa, whoa, whoa there buddy...let's think about this." and then go on a 2 hour round table discussion about what dusting "half of all life" would actually entail and trying to convince Thanos that if he snapped, his gut biomes would disappear and he'd have insane Titan/Deviant-esque diarrhea for what feels like forever, etc.

That's what we need in the MCU...detailed explanations of why no villains seem to ever need to drop a deuce.

Though I guess he did kind of say that he didn't care if he was included in the snap...so diarrhea would prob. be no worry to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back