• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
poqggEQ.jpg

normally I don't do Twitter threads but this is pretty nuts

From the linked thread inside of the thread Kory posted:

ChatThreadMania XCVIII

Has he tweeted about BYU doing anything about the honor code violations or BYU Conservatives coordinating harassment?

By the way, we are going to see more of this directed at K-12 teachers. That’s part of the point of these right wing laws.

1.) Just don't check out your credit card invoices for the next few months

2.) I like golf. I don't really have a good case against it other than the privilege and exclusivity of the whole country club thing and way too many uppity white folk play it. And I want to go to the Masters and if golf had never been invented I wouldn't feel this emptiness inside of me.

Golf takes a tremendous amount of resources to maintain especially compared to almost every other sport.

Especially water.

And chemicals that run off into the water.

Any golf course could be well maintained without using the same treatment and be a really nice public park with plenty of fields and trails.

Anyone else experiencing looooong load times between pages on here?

I've tested on other sites and it doesn't seem to be an issue with my internet.

Anyone else experiencing looooong load times between pages on here?

I've tested on other sites and it doesn't seem to be an issue with my internet.

Yes it’s been happening somewhat frequently for me recently

How the hell is Bill Self still allowed to be a coach?

There are some weird dudes on Les' board. Some boomer is making a huge ass outta himself hyping up his varsity letters in high school as the reason why he's better than the other bro who he's in an argument with. Worth the price of admission.

We have some epic throwdowns over here, but the bitter boomer board is definitely 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back