• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you would even know what weird is.

I am not done. Did you ever even play sports? I can say I at least lettered every year in high school in 3 sports: football, basketball, and golf (I was co-captain of my team). My high school had 2000 students so we we were not small time. In fact Wake had less students when I enrolled at that time. Making the varsity was a big deal. I bet you did not play sports st that level so wouldn’t understand. Lastly. My Junior year basketball coach was Dave Wiedeman. If you have to look that up as to who he was, then you truly are an idiot….

Someone should tell that bro technically he only lettered in 2 sports, because golf isn’t a sport.

I am not done. Did you ever even play sports? I can say I at least lettered every year in high school in 3 sports: football, basketball, and golf (I was co-captain of my team). My high school had 2000 students so we we were not small time. In fact Wake had less students when I enrolled at that time. Making the varsity was a big deal. I bet you did not play sports st that level so wouldn’t understand. Lastly. My Junior year basketball coach was Dave Wiedeman. If you have to look that up as to who he was, then you truly are an idiot….

Nice pull. He is weirdly triggered in a way that makes me think he should up his game to big leagues and make his way over here.

You know he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

On my latest rewatch of The Sopranos I just figured out that Dr. Russ Fegoli is Paulie's biological father.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man a King's Hawaiian Fish Sandwich from Arby’s, and he'll have diarrhea. - arby's customer

Truffle fries are the most overrated, overpriced item on any menu.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Give a man a King's Hawaiian Fish Sandwich from Arby’s, and he'll have diarrhea. - arby's customer

My wife made John Wayne Casserole last night and I spent about a quarter of my gym time this morning on the pooper.

My wife made John Wayne Casserole last night and I spent about a quarter of my gym time this morning on the pooper.

What a hilarious dish that I had never heard of until now. Taco casserole on top of biscuits?! Sure, why not.

What a hilarious dish that I had never heard of until now. Taco casserole on top of biscuits?! Sure, why not.

Same here. Going to give it a try, that’s the kind of thing my kids would love, sans jalapeños.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/southwest-passenger-arrested-for-masturbating-4-times-during-flight

giphy.gif

Ph really killed the recent ct momentum. His mafia play makes so much sense now.

I’m down with this take. But Duck Fat fries are one of the most underrated foods

I think they are pretty properly rated. People go crazy about them when they’re on a menu, but they are delicious enough to warrant the hype

I have never heard of Duck Fat Fries. Where can I get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back