• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
rendering duck fat is so satisfying, and your house will smell like it for days

made duck fat fries for a super bowl party a couple years ago along with shredded duck tacos, both hits

Makoooo

Need to have another protein bar chat.

I've been eating a Quest bar about every day because of the 20g protein and low sugar/cabrs/calories. Come to find out that they're killing me with all the artificial shit.

I need an all natural bar with a lot of protein that is still low calorie. Any ADVICE?

Also, John Wayne Casserole is the most American sounding dinner of all fucking time.

Makoooo

I've been eating a Quest bar about every day because of the 20g protein and low sugar/cabrs/calories. Come to find out that they're killing me with all the artificial shit.

I need an all natural bar with a lot of protein that is still low calorie. Any ADVICE?

Do you need a bar? I’ve been doing a blender bottle full of oat milk, shaken with a scoop each of protein powder and peanut butter powder as part of my lunch a few days a week and it’s great.

Makoooo

Perfect Bars? I've got a friend that loooves their peanut butter ones.

RXBars maybe too, might have to experiment to find one you actually like.

Do you need a bar? I’ve been doing a blender bottle full of oat milk, shaken with a scoop each of protein powder and peanut butter powder as part of my lunch a few days a week and it’s great.

Yeah this is probably a cheaper option too, though iirc creamy is on the ROAD a lot so maybe not as viable.

you should check out the epic provisions meat bars or just house some jerky

Last edited:

perfect bars make my mouth outrageously dry. i like RXBars but they'll give you a workout with how much you have to chew. I like the peanut butter chocolate one.

i also like the peanut butter chocolate clif whey protein bars.

I do that for breakfast. Almond milk, scoop brotein, 1.5 cup spinach, .5 cup blueberries. It's about 220 calories.

Then for lunch I like to do a bar and a thing of the zero sugar/60 cal chobani. I don't have to do it every day, but days I don't have time to get lunch it's nice to have rather than driving thru somewhere. I guess I just need some easy, on the go lunch foods for days I don't do protein bar

I do that for breakfast. Almond milk, scoop brotein, 1.5 cup spinach, .5 cup blueberries. It's about 220 calories.

Then for lunch I like to do a bar and a thing of the zero sugar/60 cal chobani. I don't have to do it every day, but days I don't have time to get lunch it's nice to have rather than driving thru somewhere. I guess I just need some easy, on the go lunch foods for days I don't do protein bar

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/restaurant-locator.html

Haven't tried Perfect, but I do like RX. Only wish they had a few more G's of P, but not too bad.

you should check out the epic provisions meat bars or just house some jerky

I have recently added Epic into my diet. Those are diggity dank. It's almost like I'm eating a real meal.

It's amazing what being too poor to drink alcohol and go out to dinner every night can do for someone's diet.

anytime a doctor gives advice like this, remember that this was a thing:

camels.jpg

Makoooo

I eat the One Bars a lot but that's probably just the same sort of artificial chemicals.

Maybe switch to the Starkist Flavored Tuna packs? And an apple? About the same amount of protein and even fewer cals.

And big ups on getting skinny!!!

Thanks dude! I'm trying to wrap my mind around tuna packets...But I will give them a shot. Apples are good too. Alright, Good ideas Mako. And the rest of you too. This is why I'm here. Because I can't come up with basic ideas like eating apples when I'm trying to get healthy

I eat the One Bars a lot but that's probably just the same sort of artificial chemicals.

Maybe switch to the Starkist Flavored Tuna packs? And an apple? About the same amount of protein and even fewer cals.

And big ups on getting skinny!!!

Thoughts on the Birdseye microwavable veggies? Actually healthy? or NAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back