• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
that come down onto the tip off made me sick sheesh

UGH....trying to stay away from the game. Gonna watch with my grandpa tomorrow if I can.

Even the Cane's game has the score at the bottom.

Flight to Dallas got cancelled right as we were supposed to start boarding. Now stuck in Ohio for another night at One of the Columbus Airports non-Marriott free hotel compliments of AA. Everything in the Columbus airport closed at 6 pm on a Saturday, now I understand why all these people move to Charleston.

I was originally supposed to get on a 9 am tomorrow instead of an earlier one but my wife was not happy. Even though the only difference was my less sleep. Yes she is home with the twins but the difference between me getting back at 9 am and 11 am is negligible.

Of course this happens the one time I park at the terminal.

New comic book shop opened up down the street and has 20 pinball machines, all brand new in fantastic condition.

Are new machines better than well kept old machines

As I said in the last thread, v interested to see where he spends his fall Saturdays when there’s not the ability to cover both (noon game and night game)

Guys, I feel like this is one of the great days of my life.

Coach k is gone. Forever.

And he lost his last ever game. And his last ever game at Cameron.

Both to the HEELS.

I'm so happy and relieved. Go deacs. fuck duke

My dad and I were on the phone, almost in tears of joy. Neither of us could bear to watch

Sports matter. There is a god.

A great friend whom I've not spoken to in a year or two just called to congratulate me on duke's loss.

It almost seems like you’re as happy Carolina won as you are that Duke lost.

Almost.

It’s not like Duke hasn’t lost in the tournament before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back