• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah instead of this song and dance you should just embrace your full throated dukeness, you went to the school, you like Duke and for some reason you like they’re sports teams as well.

Jeez....instead of a Red Scare, it's starting to look more like a Blue Scare here.

Out for blood.

I frankly hate k and the sanctimonious bullshit aura about him way more than I’m annoyed by either fanbase that are objectively two sides of the same coin. I will say that there’s a distinction between “duke fans” and “duke basketball fans” whereas unc fans are generally fans of all their programs.

I frankly hate k and the sanctimonious bullshit aura about him way more than I’m annoyed by either fanbase that are objectively two sides of the same coin. I will say that there’s a distinction between “duke fans” and “duke basketball fans” whereas unc fans are generally fans of all their programs.

100 percent.

Trying to figure out if I should be offended by all the ads on Facebook for alcohol alternatives and apps for reducing drinking.

But also wondering if this Hop Water is any good.

Correction: I did not like Hoplark Water when I tried it. I see hoo water is different.

Keep us posted on the disgusting beverages you’ve tried.

The NA beers from Athletic Brewing are not bad. If you just want to pop a can and drink something that tastes vaguely beer like then it’ll scratch that itch.

I like how Kareem Abdul Jabaar is the only person who can call out Lebron for sucking

I like how Kareem Abdul Jabaar is the only person who can call out Lebron for sucking

Nobody can mess with Kareem.

Good reminder to watch Winning Time tonight.

I like our hop water, Hop Splash, and this week at our Sales meeting they’re gonna be serving it throughout the sessions. Looking forward to the nightly happy hours where we can try some upcoming products. We have had a NA IPA in the taproom here I’ve been meaning to try and hear it’s p good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back