• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
in on first page, space for rent, pm for more details/inquiry

Potbelly is my go to sub place too. Jersey Mikes is next, followed by Cousins, Firehouse, then a big gap for Jimmy Johns and a bigger gap for Subway. Quiznos is only at the airport, but outside security for the L. I miss Blimpie from the PNW, but not certain if they are good or just a memory of them being good from childhood. Like Vandecamp fish sticks. I loved those things as kid, tried one a few years ago and could barely eat it.

strick let's form a posters union

ph i am honored to pass the torch to you after carrying this place on my back for the last two. i'll be back

It’s more like coming back home after letting you babysit my kids but whatever.

Ph, I am grateful you have revived the atavistic marker of chat thread progression.

If you're interested in further restoring authenticity, we're on Chat Thread CCXLV (245)

ChatThreadMania XCVIII

It appears that I can no longer get Jersey Mike’s on Uber Eats.

ETA: Now it appears that I can.

Well after all the #subchat I’m at Subway bc wife didn’t want the local one today. No JM near house.

Well after all the #subchat I’m at Subway bc wife didn’t want the local one today. No JM near house.

Woof, the Patton avenue location can't be more than 10 extra minutes away #worthit

If you're interested in further restoring authenticity, we're on Chat Thread CCXLV (245)

according to YOU maybe

we don't recognize the existence of chat threads CCI, CCII, CCXXXV, or CCXXXVIII

we're on Chat Thread CCXLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back