• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Hat Collective

Never heard of the Cavinder twins, but a quick Google confirmed what I thought would lead to their $3MM NIL deal.

There are hundreds of college athletes attractive as they are who aren’t getting $3MM deals. It’s not just about being hot, it’s about being charismatic and savvy.

Smart move for the WWE to sign attractive college athletes to get them into the company in some fashion. It's like a paid pre-internship. A few may end as in-ring talent. Some may be on TV in other capacities. Some may just keep doing social media promotion. Some may be on the corporate side. Very smart.

Lexi Gordon from Duke women's basketball signed with WWE.

720 × 900

There are hundreds of college athletes attractive as they are who aren’t getting $3MM deals. It’s not just about being hot, it’s about being charismatic and savvy.

Yeah. They just started doing TikTok videos during the pandemic and now they’re worth over $3 million in deals in less than two years. A lot of attractive college girls are doing the same thing and not making that kind of money in endorsements. I’ve never seen their videos but they must be doing something better than everyone else aside from being good basketball players.

There’s one woman whose basketball themed videos keep showing up in my YouTube algorithm. She seems to have cred as a former college player and her videos get a bunch of views. I looked her up and she was a walk on at Syracuse and scored a handful of points in her career. Kind of the women’s hoops version of Deestroying.

I have thought from the start that NIL would see a huge resurgence for Miami athletics. Massive market with infinity options for NIL funding.

They still have to get on the field/court and win games. That will be test. Uncle Luke has been running his underground NIL for decades.

Yeah. They just started doing TikTok videos during the pandemic and now they’re worth over $3 million in deals in less than two years. A lot of attractive college girls are doing the same thing and not making that kind of money in endorsements. I’ve never seen their videos but they must be doing something better than everyone else aside from being good basketball players.

There’s one woman whose basketball themed videos keep showing up in my YouTube algorithm. She seems to have cred as a former college player and her videos get a bunch of views. I looked her up and she was a walk on at Syracuse and scored a handful of points in her career. Kind of the women’s hoops version of Deestroying.

Well I think the key to their success is that they are twins and therefore unique.

will be shocked if Norchad Omier does not end up in Coral Gables

Maybe if you board lawyers slept less, you all could buy Forbes and Clawson some recruits.

we lose because we're losers! We choose sleeping over working hard and buying players! It's our fault!

Maybe if you board lawyers slept less, you all could buy Forbes and Clawson some recruits.

Seriously! Where the fuck is DonaldRoss?

I’m willing to bet a UM mega booster gets plenty of tail and has dogs.

I’m willing to bet a UM mega booster gets plenty of tail and has dogs.

They are referring back to this post:

It’s the Wake Forest way after all. Comply, don’t call for change or you can leave. Everting is just fine here. We are happy with our last 30 results in March so leave us alone. Make 200k a year, get a wife & a dog & remain irrelevant.

Those wanting to win at all costs ought to be rooting for Duke.

Oh, I got the message loud and clear decades ago. Some definitely walk away.

This thread is no place for these type posts. Let’s bring in some players!

Yeah. I’m saying I’m guessing this guy can do all of that and single-handedly bring the swagger back to the U. Which one of you high power board lawyers will do the same for MSD?

What stimulant? You named them. Miami, cash, and chicks.

Some states have laws on NIL. Others don't. The laws that exist are not the same. Hence confusion on a massive scale.

Back