• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Hat Collective

We can’t get a NIL fund because Wake mistreated Wes Miller.

We can’t get a NIL fund because Wake mistreated Wes Miller.

Maybe Wake bball can collab with Cincy bball on a NIL fund. Let's build back that burned bridge with the Miller's.

What did you people do to Mit ? How did you mistreat him ? Did you stay at a hotel across the street from one he owns ?

we still continue to mistreat Wes Miller. All of us. Every day. Because we're all idiots!

If only Wake had inked that coaching contract deal with Wes when he was 6 years old... Thanks Wellman and Hatch!

What did you people do to Mit ? How did you mistreat him ? Did you stay at a hotel across the street from one he owns ?

I think there has been references to him being a jock sniffer on the boards. Maybe. :noidea:

I think Mit is going to be just fine despite the unrelenting criticism he takes from this board:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least so far, this thing doesn't seem to be going too well. If Walton and Zay could make 6 figures to play at Wake next year, I'm confident they'd be coming back. Was hoping the dude who started it already had backing from some of our big donors/boosters.

Yep. There are still no player announcements on the website and one event announced so far.

lockerroom chemistry is going to be huge in this new world. Seems likely Miami is going to have some trouble there.

lockerroom chemistry is going to be huge in this new world. Seems likely Miami is going to have some trouble there.

LOL. If we only had examples of people who make different salaries working and playing sports together.

is this the first instance of a player realizing that nothing in the NIL deals is tied to the schools they play for so you can get paid for your NIL by a booster and just transfer anyway to a school offering you the best NIL deal

seems like thats going to get messy quick

Back