• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Spring Football Game

Deaconblue

Reaction score
Today at 2:00 pm. Wake vs Wake.

Who will be there?

ETA: I will be interested to see who is the QB playing with the second string offense. Kern, Griffis or Edwards? How many reps do the 3/4 guys get?

Last edited:
Looks like an excellent crowd. More than I've seen. Glad to see Hartman in shorts. Let's not get a Heisman candidate injured.

Glad we made a 49 yard FG. That was encouraging. Not encouraged by how either Griffis or Kern have looked so far.

Currie... you no longer need to praise the clown called Wellman.

Love his interview and attitude. Wake is a jet engine... love it!

Good atmosphere out here. The piped in crowd noise is a bit annoying, but I assume meant to simulate game situations.

Crowd is good. Fan experience is great. Concessions are open and efficient. Few good trucks here. Hill is open. Family area behind the hill looks well used. Beer and team store all with good attendance.

Game is a little disjointed with stops on QB and RB touches and what appear to be 1sts. Hard to tell who is playing well while watching live.

Weather is perfect.

2nd half is supposedly full-contact so we’ll see if that makes it a bit less disjointed.

Freshman QB Billy Edward's, redhead, looked to be best backup.

Where is WR Greene?

Last edited:

Who has looked good? I’m not talking just today, but the last 3 years. Kerns has had moments, Griffis really is inaccurate. I understand we are a “developmental program” but unless lil Brett is the answer. There is no one in the QB room so far who looks like an ACC level starting QB.

Back