• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Spring: Mock Draft, BiffTannen #1 Overall Pick ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
9MtVvm6.gif

BTW, don't call him Mad Dog. He really doesn't like that.

the guitar guy's face.... really seals the deal here

Both scenarios should end with the offenders being removed from the flight. Douchebags.

The bald man in the plaid shirt looks like he wants to strangle every single person and I cannot blame him.

Yeah, I've seen this a couple of different times now and it's just shitshowtastic.

Also, no one is wearing a mask. Additionally, when I get on a plane I either plan to sleep or watch videos on my iPad, not listen to a bunch of morons sing Kumbaya around the campfire.

Some people are saying it was a chartered flight and there are videos of this same asshole singing this same song to Ukrainian refugees in Poland, which seems like a total waste of time and money.

there are videos of this same asshole singing this same song to Ukrainian refugees in Poland, which seems like a total waste of time and money.

Probably the worst thing they’ve been through TBH

Some people are saying it was a chartered flight and there are videos of this same asshole singing this same song to Ukrainian refugees in Poland, which seems like a total waste of time and money.

...but a great use of Carbon!

I'd say that list is terrible, but I don't think I'm the target audience and I only looked at the top 10 or so.

On the other hand, I am the target audience for this CT... And so far it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back