• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk and OGBoards

DeacKillsaDevil

Reaction score
Is there a different app for my iPhone that I can use to easily cruise the boards other than Tapatalk? It has so many ads now, Tapatalk has become unusable.

Thanks!

Do they not still have Tapatalk Pro? I paid $2.99 way back when and I don't get ads or picture previews at all.

99 cents per month
$9.99 per year
$29.99 for lifetime

If you paid $2.99 once, you got a great deal.

Do they not still have Tapatalk Pro? I paid $2.99 way back when and I don't get ads or picture previews at all.
I did that too years ago but then after a while they just pretended I didn't

yeah there aren't any ads on the chrome browser either

I'm gonna move this thread to the PIT since it's a NST, but yeah, taptalk is the only mobile API/app. There aren't really any alternatives that would also be ad-free.

Same. It keeps threatening me that my grandfathered status will end but... still no ads. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How does it threaten you? I get no notifications from Tapatalk.

I've never had an issue just using Safari

Safari kept logging me out so, I was constantly having to reenter my password. I installed Tapa, but the ads are getting a bit out of control.

Install Google rewards app, answer dumb three question surveys about stores you might have been near, receive Google play credit, pay for annual Tapatalk with said google play credit. Profit

My annual is $4.99

Alternatively don’t waste your time with any of that shit and just use a browser like the rest of us are doing with literally zero ads

Chrome (or other browsers) mobile experience on the boards is not good to put it nicely. Tapatalk is much easier.

I only post from home using an iPad or Mac…a regular browser works fine…occasionally I lurk via phone when working…again, a regular browser works fine…if I turn the phone sideways.

I tried Tapatalk some years ago and for unforgotten reasons gave up on it.

Just my experience, fwiw.

Chrome (or other browsers) mobile experience on the boards is not good to put it nicely. Tapatalk is much easier.

Hard disagree. Tapatalk sucks and chrome is seamless.

Back