• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

Emeril
West Virginia (Who needs West Virginia really) The only things they add to the country are meth, moonshine and incest.

Sorry folks, need to delay the rest of the reveal. I have individual results for the week done but haven't updated season standings for individuals or team.

ruh-roh, i submitted a last minute change from Emeril even tho he's arguably the most famous bc he hasn't been relevant for 15 years

1. Do you put forks in the dishwasher tines up or tines down?
Up - 33
Down - 14

2. One flavor of ice cream gotta go, which do you choose to never have again?: strawberry, chocolate, vanilla
Strawberry - 41
Vanilla - 6

3. A genocidal dictator (not Hitler)
Joseph Stalin - 30
Vlad Putin - 8
Mao Zedong - 6
Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Slobodan Milosevic - 1

OOF MCGOOF

Sorry folks, need to delay the rest of the reveal. I have individual results for the week done but haven't updated season standings for individuals or team.

It's ok. After my first three answers I'm good here.

Mayor of Flavortown
Florida

200.gif

ruh-roh, i submitted a last minute change from Emeril even tho he's arguably the most famous bc he hasn't been relevant for 15 years
also went 5 on the sex question so here's turtlesinchains chance (and R&Ws)

Should def be Guy or Flay

The standard is 5, but that's old school and new line of thinking is 3

Ain't no grown man waiting 5 dates to dip his pecker

Flay
NJ

I have zero confidence in any of those. Flay was only after I eliminated Puck (Austrian), Batali (me too), & Bourdain (dead).

FL seemed like the easy answer, but that's bullshit because I bet all of you go to Florida with at least some regularity and that'd be a lot harder if it weren't in the US.

Guy Fieri is on everything now. He's a donk chef, but he's far and away the most popular

we've had a 'worst state' question before and it was a dead heat between mississippi and alabama. i think florida was 3rd followed by new jersey

Flay
NJ

I have zero confidence in any of those. Flay was only after I eliminated Puck (Austrian), Batali (me too), & Bourdain (dead).

FL seemed like the easy answer, but that's bullshit because I bet all of you go to Florida with at least some regularity and that'd be a lot harder if it weren't in the US.

oof i went bourdain

Back