• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

Not digging my Thomas Keller answer. I forgot you were all rubes

I went Keller too - not a good choice in retrospect. I couldn’t decide as between the TV celebrity chefs, so went with the guy with the most Michelin stars and hoped that the TV stars would all get big splits. Overthinking sheep is the worst.

Bro... You OK?

This isn't like you. Did you forget that you had logged out of your Knight parody account when you submitted these?

Yeah apparently I'm going through some things right now.

Holy shit, I didn't know tines up was even a thing. Wtf is this nonsense?

Holy shit, I didn't know tines up was even a thing. Wtf is this nonsense?

tines up is the proper way you should load a dishwasher but i thought most of those playing are not smart (@KU, @maryland) so i put tines down. i played myself.

Do you guys put the knife blades up too, you psychos?

Google is your friend.

Also, first in a list.

I don't think my dishwasher would even allow forks to go in tines down.

And I mean my actual dishwasher, not my wife who washes the dishes and yells at me if I load anything incorrectly.

And I mean my actual dishwasher, not my wife who washes the dishes and yells at me if I load anything incorrectly.

Oh man, you and I have to chat about how there is only one way to load a dishwasher sometime.

I probably melt at least 2 plastic forks or spoons a week on the bottom of the washer.

Failed to submit because Court ran hella long. Looks like it wouldn't have mattered. I've missed nearly all the answers.

As atonement, here are my answers so that you can mock me.

1. Tines down
2. Strawberry
3. Putin
4. 1
5. Thomas Keller
6. Mississippi
7. New York
8. Hotdog
9. Honeycrisp
10. Mary
11. Kramer
12. Mega Man

Oh man, you and I have to chat about how there is only one way to load a dishwasher sometime.

She legit thinks I am an idiot because of the way I put things in there.

"YOU CAN'T USE THESE TWO ROWS, DUMMY! YOU KNOW THAT! THOSE ARE FOR THE KIDS CUPS!"

"But there are no cups in there and everything else is full."

"WELL I GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO HAND WASH IT THEN, YOU LAZY MORON!"

"I don't understand."

"STOP PLAYING DUMB WITH ME!"

and... scene

Back