• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

And a general message from your Shepherd:

Thanks for all the participation this season and the kind words about the game I run. I know I have had to skip a couple weeks and haven't been consistent about the timing of the Friday reveal. It was ambitious to take on another season this year given the kid and work and life stuff. I appreciate your patience through the playoffs as I may need more grace on all of the above. I may have work travel, may be moving a few hundred miles south, and may generally just be a busy dude. Hope Sheep is a welcome distraction for each and all of you as it is for me every week we play.

All the best, and....CMON DEACS STEP IT UP, THE TERPS ARE CRUSHING YOU.

Great questions this week. Good work. Nice job, Dio

Big thanks to townie for dodging multiple real life events for our entertainment. I'm glad we were able to feed your sadomasochistic festish.

The only good thing I can say about Knight and Biff taking the week off is that we'll be underseeded heading into the playoffs.

Reactions: tic
Bourdain would not have called himself a chef

No one wants to axe florida for real. CAn't believe bamasippi didn't win

lol rule of 5 winning. No one waits even 2 dates any more.

Please be kind:

Down
Strawberry
Putin
Julia Child
Florida
San Francisco
Peanuts
Honey crisp
Morgan
Kramer
MegaMind

Lol did team TI make it as the last seeded team into the playoffs? It’s time for our cinderella run

what animals selected "down" for Q1?

I've loaded/unloaded a decent amount (maybe 20?) of dishwashers in my day, and I have never seen a fork loaded up. Like, you're telling me you hold it in your hands by the tines to load it and then pull it out by the tines to unload? WTF. I've also never had a single issue with forks not being clean if that's technically the "correct" way to do it. And the 1st Google result says:

Place forks and knives with the handles up to protect hands.

Back