• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. Do you put forks in the dishwasher tines up or tines down?
2. One flavor of ice cream gotta go, which do you choose to never have again?: strawberry, chocolate, vanilla
3. A genocidal dictator (not Hitler)
4. How many dates before sex?
5. An American chef
6. If you could purge any state from USA, which would you choose?
7. A US city with expensive rent
8. A ballpark snack
9. An apple variety
10. A woman’s name that starts with “M”
11. The funniest character on Seinfeld
12. Mega ______

PM me your answers. Do not discuss them before deadline. All are welcome to play.

we're back. team ineptitude is well rested and ready to make a run to the championship.

Mrs. Clutch asked what were the Simpleton Questions last week and I had to explain about Townie's kid's surgery. It became like a level 4 board conversation. Glad we are back.

Bump. Only about 20 entries so far.

Thread open, feel free to discuss answers. Trying to tabulate scores while the kid is running around, so I may have a hard time getting them out.

Up
Vanilla
Stalin

Strawberry is the best Neapolitan flavor.

how the fuck you gonna give up vanilla ice cream forever. milkshakes, sundaes, frostys, etc. come on

hot take: chocolate ice cream sucks. Chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, chocolate chunks or fudge in vanilla ice cream are way better delivery vehicles of chocolate flavor.

But strawberry is the sheep answer

Last edited:
isn't every cookout milkshake a vanilla softserve base. You can't give up cookout shakes.

isn't every cookout milkshake a vanilla softserve base. You can't give up cookout shakes.

I’m gonna go ahead and withhold my feelings on milkshakes as a whole given how my pizza take went over.

Up
Strawberry
Mao (lol)

hot take: chocolate ice cream sucks. Chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, chocolate chunks or fudge in vanilla ice cream are way better delivery vehicles of chocolate flavor.

But strawberry is the sheep answer

Chocolate is my "real" answer, but probably not the sheep answer.

how the fuck you gonna give up vanilla ice cream forever. milkshakes, sundaes, frostys, etc. come on

Do sheep think that far ahead?

1. Do you put forks in the dishwasher tines up or tines down?
Up - 33
Down - 14

2. One flavor of ice cream gotta go, which do you choose to never have again?: strawberry, chocolate, vanilla
Strawberry - 41
Vanilla - 6

3. A genocidal dictator (not Hitler)
Joseph Stalin - 30
Vlad Putin - 8
Mao Zedong - 6
Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin, Slobodan Milosevic - 1

Back