• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Answers due Friday at 12

but it's there because we aren't savages. We have two of those in our kitchen (they're narrow like the one in that pic) and the only people who refuse to go tines up are the teenagers, and I generally consider getting them to put anything in the dishwasher as a win

The only reason to go tines up is if you're a real savage who doesn't pre-rinse your dishes/silverware and needs the extra space between the silverware to get them fully cleaned off. Even then, pretty gross to just be putting your hands all over the ends of your silverware when unloading.

Plus it takes way longer to both load AND unload tines up if you're using those dumb little slots.

George would have come in 5th on my list.

That's because you have no sense of humor. The Marine Biologist is the funniest thing that show ever did. I feel bad for people that don't get how funny George is. Kramer is the guy that hits himself on the head and falls down to make a baby laugh.

Are tines down people also under rollers on the TP?

Back