• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
people seem to enjoy boston but having only been to danvers, Logan Airport, and the Legal Seafoods on the harbor, i just imagine it's block after block of dunkin, racists, and annoying college kids

is that it

No, it has the old time charm of Charleston (Beacon Hill), the big city feel of NYC (Financial District) the rabid fandom of a southern college town (Fenway, Landsdowne and the Garden, the hipness of LA (Newbury Street). The college kids tend to stay in their bubbles, and the Dunkin Donuts are evenly spaced apart, one every two blocks. From May-October I would put it up against any city in the world.

No, it has the old time charm of Charleston (Beacon Hill), the big city feel of NYC (Financial District) the rabid fandom of a southern college town (Fenway, Landsdowne and the Garden, the hipness of LA (Newbury Street). The college kids tend to stay in their bubbles, and the Dunkin Donuts are evenly spaced apart, one every two blocks. From May-October I would put it up against any city in the world.

how are the racists spaced out?

i have stumbled upon restoration hardware's "cloud couch" and hoooo boy that thing is expensive

i don't want the pressure of winning on my shoulders so i'm gonna bow out and let biff take this one

how are the racists spaced out?

I mean ya its there. Its a different kind of racism than you get in the south or in the midwest. I like to think its getting better as the city becomes more diverse. Until fairly recently most of the neighborhoods were separated by ethnic groups, so it created an us vs them feel in the city. With that going away, I think some of the racism will as well.

5T0L.gif

remember when rj called clarence thomas an uncle thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back