• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there used firetruck lots? Is there a salesman that comes out and tells you that this Fire truck was only driven on Sundays in parades, and look how many hoses you can put on there?

Most trucks go past their useful life, then sit as reserves for several years.

Mileage would likely be available if you found one on govdeals but they are usually pretty done at that point

The one tsy bought is an exception on usage

Serious question, how have adults on this board avoided hearing Pitbull’s music? He’s one of the most famous pop acts in the world, his music is ubiquitous.
As far as I know, I've never heard a pitbull song. Only ever heard one Justin beiber song too

what was your favorite subfield in philosophy

Haha. The fire chief that’s leading this is also an ER nurse and he remembered me from treating my buddy when he broke his collarbone flipping a golf cart like 8 years ago.

not a philosophy major, but i dig epistemology and i also dig space and time crossover with physics

You didn't ask me, obviously, but *most* students have not dug borges. Also because I'm a weirdo I have occasionally insisted on teaching an obscure story (not good enough for anybody here to know) just because it took place about twenty feet away from our classroom. And i love stuff like that

my son is obsessed with trucks and cars rn and I'm giggling to myself imagining Mako shouting out "a truck !" the way my son does.

You didn't ask me, obviously, but *most* students have not dug borges. Also because I'm a weirdo I have occasionally insisted on teaching an obscure story (not good enough for anybody here to know) just because it took place about twenty feet away from our classroom. And i love stuff like that

All my questions are always open to you as well, Phan.

my son is obsessed with trucks and cars rn and I'm giggling to myself imagining Mako shouting out "a truck !" the way my son does.

Big question is does mako go geek out at touch a truck events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back