• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
word

what were yr favorite readings in the field

don't remember

to be honest, I wasn't much of a student -- philosophy or otherwise -- and sought to put in the bare minimum throughout my academic career; a real shame of mine

I remember being shook by Rawls' veil of ignorance as a thought experiment and the ambitions/flaws of Kant's universal imperative and the conviction of Peter Singer's utilitarianism

I'm grateful that it forced me to be a more independent thinker and more lucid writer, but a lot of the content has slipped out of my brain

Most trucks go past their useful life, then sit as reserves for several years.

Mileage would likely be available if you found one on govdeals but they are usually pretty done at that point

The one tsy bought is an exception on usage
We really lucked into that one, and one of the reasons I couldn't say no.

i think i'm more of a structure purist/neutral lean and ingredient neutral/rebel lean

A pop tart is a ravioli. Is a ravioli a sandwich?

lol you have to give them an email just to see the sale

jdsaf@aol.com gonna get some marketing mail from levis

I need a nice pair of tan shorts. Any ideas?

i'm someone who likes to argue inane things and project strong opinions about meaningless topics but I care zero about whether or not something is labeled a sandwich

I am struggling with an occupancy simulation today. I am trying to replicate the presence/absence data from fresh water turtle surveys in California and Oregon when the surveyors skipped a lot of surveys so there is missing data. I am trying to test the tolerance of multi-season occupancy models to missing values just to make sure analyzing the real data will give us descent results. This is all to support an upcoming decision on whether or not to list the turtles under the endangered species act. I'd rather be out looking at whooping cranes and sedge wrens. Even playing with fire trucks would be cool.

Congrats, my dude

Teaching a graduate student only special topics class with 8 enrolled students is not even remotely in the same league as lit and writing classes wrt work load and grading.

It seems odd that you people would rather talk some more about grading fucking papers than about the dude with the cock growing out of his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back