• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to know what's wrong with America ? It's not Roe v. Wade, it's the Met Gala.

That sounded super conceited on my part. I’ve got a lot of gata ties too. Stop in and say hello.

Let me know when y’all come to Longtown next fall and I’ll definitely come by.

the biff full republican turn is almost complete

You can't get anywhere in NYC because of all the stupid parades and celebrations. They're all terrible except St. Patrick's Day. So which one do they say they're gonna crack down on ? I'll give you one guess . . . ST PATRICK'S DAY !!!! But they can't ! You wanna guess WHY ?!?!? Because the Irish got the COPS, THAT'S Why !!!

It blows my mind that Jason Alexander was 30-39 his entire Seinfeld run. It's weird being older than George Costanza.

You can't get anywhere in NYC because of all the stupid parades and celebrations. They're all terrible except St. Patrick's Day. So which one do they say they're gonna crack down on ? I'll give you one guess . . . ST PATRICK'S DAY !!!! But they can't ! You wanna guess WHY ?!?!? Because the Irish got the COPS, THAT'S Why !!!

Just wear the ribbon biff

If nothing else, all this news today made me finally go ahead and set an actual date for my vasectomy

Juice, you've got a fucking spice up the title of this chat thread. You fucking killing me with this one post every twelve hours bullshit.

Birdman, PH, et al. What are the best state parks in Florida, and why should I visit them in a month?

Gulf Coast State Park is good but way out of the way

My wife just wants to go to Destin but I’m trying to convince her to do a road trip

Birdman, PH, et al. What are the best state parks in Florida, and why should I visit them in a month?

Are you mostly on the Atlantic Coast? I'd recommend Little Talbot Island SP near Jacksonville. Great beach and I saw a Pomarine Jeager there in January (a kleptoparacitic sea bird rarely seen on land!). You could see Gopher tortoise there as well! https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/little-talbot-island-state-park

Big Talbot Island State park is right next to it, but there is not beach, it is mostly marsh so that might be a great place to kayaking.

It's not a SP, but Merrit Island National Wildlife refuge, near Cape Canaveral, could be good stop. Another good place for Kayaking.

I highly recommend an airboat tour in the Blue cypress Conservation area, Birds galore. I think we went with these guys a bout7 years ago:
https://www.airboatwildernessrides.com/

My Favorite State Park is Kissimee Prarie Preserve State Park, but it is in the middle of absolutely nowhere. I took my daughter back packing there in March, it was amazing. Great, easy hiking (it is wildly flat).
https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/kissimmee-prairie-preserve-state-park

If you go to Central Florida, Paynes Prarie State Park is great. It's where I saw the Whooping Crane over the weekend.

In the pan handle, the best state park is St. George Island State Park, but there is also a Gulf Islsand National Seashore near Pensacola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back