• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm p sure I've never given less than five stars

there was one really bad driver I had that I should have zero-starred, probably, but hard to put someone's livelihood at risk -- he was putting our lives at risk though, so shoulda overcome that

which state parks did you land on and what's your Portugal Spain itinerary?

Silver Springs
Blue Springs
Honeymoon Island
Caladesi Island
Little Talbot

Is the initial plan now with a day at one of the Orlando theme parks and the kids.

Did you people know that Mexico beat France in a battle in 1862 ?

Lisbon 2 days
Sintra and Cascais
Evora
Algarve and Cape St. Vincent
Seville
Costa Del Sol 2 days
Gibraltar
Granada 2 days
Valencia
Barcelona for 3

Being a teacher seems pretty cushy, even if you have to drive a bus. A summer jam packed? Please

Lisbon 2 days
Sintra and Cascais
Evora
Algarve and Cape St. Vincent
Seville
Costa Del Sol 2 days
Gibraltar
Granada 2 days
Valencia
Barcelona for 3

Bro, its called Sagres, not Cape St. Vincent. Where else in the Algarve? Evora is boring, hopefully its not a full day. Some absolute hot spots on there. Get your stretchy pants ready for Seville. If you need recs for anything else let me know.

I'm p sure I've never given less than five stars

there was one really bad driver I had that I should have zero-starred, probably, but hard to put someone's livelihood at risk -- he was putting our lives at risk though, so shoulda overcome that

does less work here or only fewer?

Even if you're not a grammatical prescriptivist you gotta laugh at hilarious misunderstandings of idioms

I've been chuckling for days at WakeandBake's "eating your just desserts"

I just bumped it for everyone to enjoy. Multiple mixed idioms and misunderstandings

i've been mixing metaphors a lot lately when i'm talking

can't think fast enough

I couldn’t think of the name of the Mexican restaurant in town that I wanted to eat at tonight. That I’ve eaten at 100 times. That is one of 3 Mexican restaurants in town. I had to google it.

Any of y’all experiencing cognitive decline in your advancing years?

I couldn’t think of the name of the Mexican restaurant in town that I wanted to eat at tonight. That I’ve eaten at 100 times. That is one of 3 Mexican restaurants in town. I had to google it.

Any of y’all experiencing cognitive decline in your advancing years?

its covid brain

doug be sure to go to taco bell and pick up anybody trying to walk through the drive thru today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back