• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the middle of PA is the weirdest fucking place in the entire NE

haven't spent much time in the state capital tbh

hHmeuLw.png

we're gonna talk about composition a lot more in my classes moving forward

Harrisburg and Hershey are still relatively far East. Proper Central PA is just pennsyltucky. There are lots of weird and wonderful things in PA. Centralia, Ohiopyle, the drug corridor near Reading, the beautiful Lehigh Valley and Poconos.

Hershey changed a lot from the time I lived there (circa 2013) to last summer when I saw Phish there. They have a Primanti Brothers and a Chopt and stuff now. It used to be a bunch of small businesses and company town stuff.

Just had a slice of ‘roni za at a concert and it really hit the spot.

I'm bummed I've never had the pretzel crust little caesars pizza

ok i had to skim v fast but i need to correct something

detroit style != grandma style

grandma style is typically much shallower, and detroit has a crispier crust on the (deep) edges with a doughy/chewy interior.

you also sometimes flip the sauce/cheese order on a detroit whereas grandma style is standard sauce then cheese on top.

detroit style is my favorite style tho, no cap

i think it's because it reminds me sort of a better focaccia bread but also pizza, and you get the crispy/a little chewy edge pieces kind of like when you're trying to get the edge pieces on a pan of brownies

Yeah Detroit style is good. TBH Chicago deep dish is p good too. We used to go a lot to Pi in DC (I know is actually from St. Louis).

ok i had to skim v fast but i need to correct something

detroit style != grandma style

grandma style is typically much shallower, and detroit has a crispier crust on the (deep) edges with a doughy/chewy interior.

you also sometimes flip the sauce/cheese order on a detroit whereas grandma style is standard sauce then cheese on top.

Sorry pizza police

Yup. Going tomorrow night too. Debated doing Goose tonight instead but I love JRAD so much and assume Goose will return soon.

Nice, how was it? I was very very close to making the trip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back