• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much all pizza is great tho

except for st louis bullshit, and whatever style just puts on american cheese slices (think somone mentioned it last thread, toona pizza or something like that?)

also the problem with st louis style is not the cracker-thin crust, it's the stupid fucking provel, just ruins it

chicago tavern style > chicago deep dish

the middle of PA is the weirdest fucking place in the entire NE

Harrisburg and Hershey are still relatively far East. Proper Central PA is just pennsyltucky. There are lots of weird and wonderful things in PA. Centralia, Ohiopyle, the drug corridor near Reading, the beautiful Lehigh Valley and Poconos.

Pierogi

I’m a sleepy bear.

Also, we don’t have vegan cheese, we fry the bacon on the same grill we fry the sandwiches, and I would almost guarantee that our pintos are processed with some kind of animal fat. Perhaps you should seek sustenance elsewhere, friend.

Im a fan of my concert ending at 945. In bed by 11. Thanks, noise ordinance!

Im a fan of my concert ending at 945. In bed by 11. Thanks, noise ordinance!

Our booth location is much better this year. We have a pretty unobstructed view of the main stage. I’m looking forward to catching bits and pieces of Colin Hay this afternoon.

How was Greensky? Can’t tell if I still like them as much these days. Prefer the Infamous Stringdusters. Looks like you’ll get Sam Bush and Old Crow today. Sam is always fun.

Last edited:
How was Greensky? Can’t tell if I still like them as much these days. Prefer the Infamous Stringdusters. Looks like you’ll get Sam Bush and Old Crow today. Sam is always fun.

They were pretty solid. Sam played about half the set with them. It slows down considerably about 9 and we can watch a lot of the show while we’re cleaning and breaking down for tomorrow. If I have any legs left I’m gonna close out the night with Scythian at the dance tent about 11. That’s a fun time.

I saw scynthian in Raleigh a couple years ago. Good times indeed.

The lady got $12k for her 2005 Tacoma with 210k on it, so pretty happy about that. Now we’re going car shopping this afternoon and i totally expect this to go as smooth as possible and nobody will get stressed out and everybody will be happy the whole time!

my last car buying experience was so bad I'm probably never going to a dealership again

That’s an amazing lineup.

I am going to Celtic Women tonight. And before you ask, yes this was my choice. I love Irish folk.

I saw a whooping crane today! Only like 500 total in the world.

Hershey changed a lot from the time I lived there (circa 2013) to last summer when I saw Phish there. They have a Primanti Brothers and a Chopt and stuff now. It used to be a bunch of small businesses and company town stuff.

I'm taking my kids up for a day at Hershey Park in early June. Love that place!

Planted my summer garden today.

Squash
zucchini
Eggplant
Cucumber
Red pepper
Yellow pepper
Green pepper
Cherry Tomatoes X 2
Heirloom Tomatoes X 2
Basil X 2
Jalapeño
Banana Pepper
Rosemary
Parsely
Oregano
Mint

What kind of tomatoes? Also I hope the mint and oregano are well segregated from the rest of your plot…

I had to put up a deer fence yesterday. Fuckers came in and mowed down my cucumbers (for the second time) and also pruned half of my tomatoes. The tomatoes will recover but I thought they’re supposed to be poisonous or at least unappetizing to deer. Apparently these domesticated mutant fucks will eat anything I want to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back