• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just asked to send a detailed list of all novels and short stories we teach to Central Services. I’m sure this will turn out fine.

We were just asked to send a detailed list of all novels and short stories we teach to Central Services. I’m sure this will turn out fine.

See the universe has spoken, new job for you awaits after you submit your inappropriate for children to learn list.

i'm sure the plan is to secure all new copies of all of them so that your students lack for nothing

See the universe has spoken, new job for you awaits after you submit your inappropriate for children to learn list.

I was also just told that it's 50/50 I'll be coaching basketball again next year, so if there are any corporate headhunters out there wanting to offer me a 6 figure job, now might be a good time to approach me.

what's the most controversial book you teach

what's the most controversial book you teach

The Things they Carried with my Honors Class but there's parental permission that goes with that. Other than that, probably Of Mice and Men or some Native American lit.

I was also just told that it's 50/50 I'll be coaching basketball again next year, so if there are any corporate headhunters out there wanting to offer me a 6 figure job, now might be a good time to approach me.

Them saying 50/50 sounds more like 90/10 to me.

It's the same BS I pull with my wife.

"50/50 chance I play golf tomorrow" while literally clicking on online tee times.

i need some new shoes. any suggestions? keep in mind that i'm a nearly 50 y/o professional but seldom wear suits anymore, so we're looking for something in the casual/professional realm. if it's on the sneakerhead thread that's probably a no from me dawg

What about that admin job in the other school district?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back