• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a few years into fatherhood I'm confident the true meaning of a sixth sense is every kid's ability to know the precise moment when a turd crosses the barrier of your butthole into its final descent and use that as their signal to do any heinous thing possible that results in your immediate extraction from the bathroom

Last edited:
most popular kid (best looking, 4.0 GPA, best athlete) in my HS got accused of something involving forced oral in 8th grade like 2 years later after the girl's mom read something in her diary. We were about 50% rednecks/50% preppy kids, and she was dating a redneck at the time and it turned into some straight up class warfare West Side Story style where the guys twin sister was getting threatened and they ended up moving. Parents ended up getting divorced as one stayed in town for their job. Dude was the star linebacker of the FB team and state Wrestling Champ. Ended up drinking some gasoline and lighting himself on fire.

Was complaining about nonstop headaches in the weeks leading up to it, hard not to think he got some concussions as a linebacker/wrestling.

That’s horrific.

I played football with a guy being recruited for college who was accused sexual assault after a consensual encounter. Girl’s mom found out and confronted her and she said she was raped.

Immediately kicked out of school and charged. Family mortgaged the home for legal fees. Girl recanted on the stand. He ended up working as a mechanic and died in a motorcycle accident about 7 months before his daughter was born. His brother died in a skydiving accident a few years ago. Just an absolutely tragic family.

Sorry if I oversold it, I thought the nightmare imagery was very well done, and I was especially creeped out by the penultimate scene where they follow her sleepwalking.

It was good in hindsight, talked about it again today

Also a lil creepy, my wife got home around 12 and I was asleep but when she got in bed I apparently got out of bed and sleepwalked to the front of the apartment and just stood in front of the front door babbling for a minute and then went back to bed

Gave me the willies after watching that specific movie

There’s something about sandwiches in the summer that hit way different. I have had like 5 turkey sandwiches in the last 10 days.

Yeah a turkey sandwich in your house in the middle of winter is a sad thing but sitting on a beach or on a boat it’s damn fine food.

Well I am not sitting on a beach or on a boat but am outside. 8/10.

I forget who posted it first, but someone a handful of years back mentioned getting a deli slicer. I got one last fall, and its a game changer. Buying deli meat whole and slicing it yourself is so much better.

Had a smoked turkey breast sandwich with Publix Chipotle Gourmaise sauce today for lunch. Banging.

I forget who posted it first, but someone a handful of years back mentioned getting a deli slicer. I got one last fall, and its a game changer. Buying deli meat whole and slicing it yourself is so much better.

Had a smoked turkey breast sandwich with Publix Chipotle Gourmaise sauce today for lunch. Banging.

but where does the meat go?

It’s one of the few board history facts that has just lodged itself in my brain but I am 99% sure it was 2&2 who talked about getting a deli slicer on his wedding registry.

We slice it into 1 lb sections and freeze it until we're ready to use it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back