• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Yeah, never would have picked up on that. Didn't watch Seinfeld outside of a few eps.

Are you taking those pictures? They're cool! Too cloudy here to see

After seeing his hands, I'm not surprised to learn birdman has a bigger spotting scope

I took them with my IPhone through a spotting scope that I normally use for birding but sometime celestial viewing.

Give me a rec for a reasonably priced one of these, like $200 or less, that is pretty decent quality.

I am an American Dad consumer and need more gadgets.

I think I have an iPhone 13 Pro.

Got called out of my am workout this morning to come help clean the school. Senior prank. Highlights include all toilets full of orbeez that swole up and exploded all over the bathrooms, taped sinks full of Fruit Loops and milk, and a solid half inch of glitter throughout every open area in the school. They also filled up all the stairwells with balloons and filled the entire entrance with solo cups filled with water. Add that to the toilet paper, streamers, and the fact that they smeared personal lubricant over every railing and door handle in the school and they had to have dropped like 500 bucks on this prank. Pretty impressive.

So is there a say that the lens of the scope covers one or more of the lenses on an iPhone ? I've got three lenses on this sucker.

Give me a rec for a reasonably priced one of these, like $200 or less, that is pretty decent quality.

I am an American Dad consumer and need more gadgets.

I think I have an iPhone 13 Pro.

My scope costs about $2500. I’m pretty serious about bird watching. I honestly don’t think you can get a good one for less than $200.

Vortex makes great binoculars to a good price, so this one might be worth checking out.
https://www.rei.com/product/203257/..._3_eHzQiX3UiaqmYKGhoCVQUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Got called out of my am workout this morning to come help clean the school. Senior prank. Highlights include all toilets full of orbeez that swole up and exploded all over the bathrooms, taped sinks full of Fruit Loops and milk, and a solid half inch of glitter throughout every open area in the school. They also filled up all the stairwells with balloons and filled the entire entrance with solo cups filled with water. Add that to the toilet paper, streamers, and the fact that they smeared personal lubricant over every railing and door handle in the school and they had to have dropped like 500 bucks on this prank. Pretty impressive.

This is pranking. Like, totally fucking sucks to have to clean that up. Bute goddamn, that's some effort

Fathers Day is coming up and I need to tell everyone what I want.

Or, buy what you want and hand it to the wife to be wrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back