• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so how does it cover your phone's lens ?

There are mounting attachments that you can buy, but I don’t have one. I just move the phone around slowly until I get a good framing. It’s taken a lot of practice and my ratio of good to bad bad shots is very low. I took about 100 pictures last night to get those two.

Got called out of my am workout this morning to come help clean the school. Senior prank. Highlights include all toilets full of orbeez that swole up and exploded all over the bathrooms, taped sinks full of Fruit Loops and milk, and a solid half inch of glitter throughout every open area in the school. They also filled up all the stairwells with balloons and filled the entire entrance with solo cups filled with water. Add that to the toilet paper, streamers, and the fact that they smeared personal lubricant over every railing and door handle in the school and they had to have dropped like 500 bucks on this prank. Pretty impressive.

it sucks that you have to clean this up, but...
giphy.gif

If I take my kids to Seaworld while I'm in Florida that makes me a shitty person, right?

Damn, our senior year prank was: traffic barrel on the flag pole, car upside down in front of school door, and buck urine (concentrated scent for hunting) in every hallway of the school. They removed the car, but had to close school for the scent

Fathers Day is coming up and I need to tell everyone what I want.

I get an anniversary gift first, but also have to give one. We always do the traditional one, and this year it's pottery (9th) so I'm getting my wife some East Fork stuff she wants and she's getting me Kamado Joe accessories (ceramic!).

If I take my kids to Seaworld while I'm in Florida that makes me a shitty person, right?

Yep.

A female friend of mine and her friend worked there like 30 years ago and they didn't like the uniforms. So they went home made some alterations to make them more flattering and got fired on the spot when they showed up for work the next day.

I'm gonna need birdman to give me permission or I'm not going.

Not gonna lie, this is a selling point. How crowded is Sea World generally, PH?

I hear it gets a little less crowded once the captive intelligent animals turn on their trainers after being forced to live in terrible conditions for years.

Not gonna lie, this is a selling point. How crowded is Sea World generally, PH?

I haven’t been there in years. If it’s like it was then, it’s not that crowded even in the summer. But I’ve heard it’s picked up. They’ve invested more in thrill rides and moved away from the Shamu stuff.

I hear it gets a little less crowded once the captive intelligent animals turn on their trainers after being forced to live in terrible conditions for years.

Are you kidding ? If people thought they might be buying a ticket to a show with a trainer being eaten in person, they'd sellout daily.

There is no reason to go down alonе
Through distortion's secret telеphone
Separate contact separate
Poison in the ether
Swinging still incessant pendulum
Lavender, nettle, calendula
Separate, contact, concentrate
Drawing out the fever

No.

My first date with my wife was at SeaWorld. We had initially met at a bar in Orlando (through mutual friends) and then a few weeks later we decided to go to SeaWorld. We got drunk (this was back when they had the free beer tour/tastings) and she was all over me at the free Hall & Oates concert. I also had terrible stomach issues that day. The whole day is a very vivid memory, which is cool.

But SeaWorld is phasing out the whales and otherwise trying to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back