• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
585_m_1.jpg

I've got those same boots, but they're Dubarry.

dubarry_antrim_oldrum_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Zach Galifianakis's brother is gonna be here as part of our career day tomorrow but somehow I'm stuck facilitating the VFD in the senior parking lot.

What's your favorite Fleetwood Mac song?

It's definitely Silver Springs, right?

What's your favorite Fleetwood Mac song?

It's definitely Silver Springs, right?

this is a pizza sucks level take

there are 4 songs just on Rumors that I'd put ahead of that song

the best Fleetwood Mac song is The Chain

(I just learned that Silver Springs was cut from Rumors for lack of space. GFY vinyl.)

I made the mistake of leaving this thread open on one of my monitors and my wife just came through and asked, "Why are people posting a bunch of shoe pictures? I thought that was a website for men."

When she is right, she's right.

Fleetwood Mac is a crazy band, almost feel like you have to choose a favorite Peter Green-era tune, Danny Kirwan-era, Bob Welch-era, and Buckingham/Nicks, etc. Rumours was their 11th album!

I've got a random soft spot for "You Make Loving Fun," but this one tucked in near the end of Tusk has been grabbing me lately, which seems like it is probably Buckingham coming down off a serious coke binge and having some regrets. Great, light Brian Wilson-esque backing vocal harmonies.

Last edited:
Rhiannon, Landslide, The Chain, and Don’t Stop are on my Mount Fleetwood Macmore

Buddy of mine in South Charlotte just became a dad and I wanted to send them dinner one night. Does anyone have suggestions for a place that delivers?

if you want something nicer, i love Zinicola and you might be able to use doordash or something. What kind of food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back