• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

My first date with my wife was at SeaWorld. We had initially met at a bar in Orlando (through mutual friends) and then a few weeks later we decided to go to SeaWorld. We got drunk (this was back when they had the free beer tour/tastings) and she was all over me at the free Hall & Oates concert. I also had terrible stomach issues that day. The whole day is a very vivid memory, which is cool.

But SeaWorld is phasing out the whales and otherwise trying to be better.

I love everything about this.

There is no reason to go down alonе
Through distortion's secret telеphone
Separate contact separate
Poison in the ether
Swinging still incessant pendulum
Lavender, nettle, calendula
Separate, contact, concentrate
Drawing out the fever

your AIM away message

No.

My first date with my wife was at SeaWorld. We had initially met at a bar in Orlando (through mutual friends) and then a few weeks later we decided to go to SeaWorld. We got drunk (this was back when they had the free beer tour/tastings) and she was all over me at the free Hall & Oates concert. I also had terrible stomach issues that day. The whole day is a very vivid memory, which is cool.

the real question is how are they phasing them out

the real question is how are they phasing them out

200.gif

No.

how many times did you have to run to the shitter during the hall & oates concert?

I'm gonna need birdman to give me permission or I'm not going.

I have mixed feelings about SeaWorld. I went in California before the Blackfish documentary and it was super cool. But, man that documentary…ugh. I have a friend though that used to work in a zoo in FL and they say the documentary was a hit job by PETA and that that only interviewed the most disgruntled ex-employees. Either way, you could go to the SeaLife aquarium
in Orlando instead. They are an AZA accredited aquarium and not a stockholder beholden company that needs to maximize profits.

We got drunk (this was back when they had the free beer tour/tastings) and she was all over me at the free Hall & Oates concert. I also had terrible stomach issues that day.

Ewww. I can't go for that.

there was a weird ~5 year stretch when i was kid where my parents decided to take us on yearly summer vacations to cleveland (no, we did not have family or friends in cleveland) (no, i don't understand this either)

they were able to get my sister to buy all-the-fuck-the-way-in because of cedar point, but i don't fucks with roller coasters, and so mostly my memories of "fun" there are of the sad, sad, sad, since closed ohio sea world

i remember the great lakes science center being cool i guess but yeah

their business is definitely improving and they have spent a lot of effort on improving conditions. don't expect it to be empty.

there was a weird ~5 year stretch when i was kid where my parents decided to take us on yearly summer vacations to cleveland (no, we did not have family or friends in cleveland) (no, i don't understand this either)

they were able to get my sister to buy all-the-fuck-the-way-in because of cedar point, but i don't fucks with roller coasters, and so mostly my memories of "fun" there are of the sad, sad, sad, since closed ohio sea world

i remember the great lakes science center being cool i guess but yeah

hastilymadeclevelandtourismvideo.mp4

Has anyone here hiked The Wave? I used to be selective in entering the lottery, but now I apply every month. I must be close to two years of losing every month.

how many times did you have to run to the shitter during the hall & oates concert?

It was actually the worst on the way to SeaWorld. I made us pull over at a Chevron right near the park and emptied my bowels in their facilities. I'm sure she knew what was going on, but I don't think we discussed it. Of course, now she mentions it often.

However, the first time she came to visit me in Tampa from Orlando she had to stop to shit at Best Buy. I was not made aware of this until later on in our courtship.

Needless to say, we are meant for each other.

Has anyone here hiked The Wave? I used to be selective in entering the lottery, but now I apply every month. I must be close to two years of losing every month.

so this is $9/month that you just have to throw away hoping to win a slot? that seems unreasonable

Going to the Supreme Court tomorrow with the fam for the abortion rally, how's this for my sign:

“The unborn” are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.”

At least you admit that they are people. Admirable, but it might get you in trouble with your fellow protestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back