• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading With the Old Breed by a WWII Marine. Dude is straight telling it like it is:

As I looked at the [blood] strains o the coral, I recalled some of the eloquent phrases of the politicians and newsmen about how "gallant" it is for a man to "shed his blood for his country," and "to give his lie's blood as a sacrifice," and so on. The words seemed so ridiculous. Only the flies benefited."

This dude is pro-America, but pulls zero punches when it comes to who bears the costs of war and who gains the benefits. It's just such a good fucking book.

I’ve been thinking today about how fucking much I miss the early quarantine days. It was truly the best of times. Booze and drug filled shanaganes, light work, boats, quality over quantity at parties, no traffic, when restaurants opened it was super easy to get reservations anywhere, Mad game times with friends, and the ability to enjoy people’s company in a way i don’t think I’ve ever had.

Fucking post quarantine is lame.

Amazing story. Sad that the guy's dick fell off, but happy that modern medicine can grow you another one on your arm. Now, we should be growing extra cocks on our arms all the time, just in case, but also for giving more women pleasure.

And I bet this guy was constantly giving himself blowjobs.

I’ve been thinking today about how fucking much I miss the early quarantine days. It was truly the best of times. Booze and drug filled shanaganes, light work, boats, quality over quantity at parties, no traffic, when restaurants opened it was super easy to get reservations anywhere, Mad game times with friends, and the ability to enjoy people’s company in a way i don’t think I’ve ever had.

Lol

Amazing story. Sad that the guy's dick fell off, but happy that modern medicine can grow you another one on your arm. Now, we should be growing extra cocks on our arms all the time, just in case, but also for giving more women pleasure.

And I bet this guy was constantly giving himself blowjobs.

Lol

I similarly miss the early quarantine days. Workout on my own schedule. Mid day showers. Working on the back porch. Seeing my kids every day.

Yesterday was my first day I hadn’t worked in 40 days and today I just caught up on emails. Went for a long walk had a mid day shower. Hit up the grocery store and Costco.

There’s a lot more crap you need to delete when embedding tweets now. Used to just have the like S21 after the tweet number.

They’re about to remodel our office area which means I’ll be getting my own office but also means I’ll be back to that WFH life. Project is supposed to take 7 weeks but ain’t no way.

A real milkwitch amiright?

I’ve had multiple people recommend me The Sixth Extinction and it’s…fine?

Reading With the Old Breed by a WWII Marine. Dude is straight telling it like it is:

This dude is pro-America, but pulls zero punches when it comes to who bears the costs of war and who gains the benefits. It's just such a good fucking book.
Wilfred Owen did it first!

Hey, Zach Galifianakis's brother is gonna be here as part of our career day tomorrow but somehow I'm stuck facilitating the VFD in the senior parking lot.

Seth Galifiniakis - he is also a school teacher

They did announce there will be a new Curb season

[video]https://lede-admin.defector.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2022/05/rudy-giuliani-cameo.mp4[/video]

that link is worth the click even if i can't figure out how to embed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back