• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookout will the new boards have a like feature so we can publicly acknowledge a message but not respond directly

I wrote you a letter about 17 years ago.

You mean like a fan letter? Did I write you back? I try to answer as many personally as I can.

Dear Ned Plimpton, first, in answer to your question - always. Second, thank you very much for naming your bug after me. My wife tells me it is actually a type of gnat. You strike me as a very special boy and a key member of the Zissou Society. l wish I could come visit you in Kentucky and assist you with your work. I remember your mother. Take care of yourself, Ned Plimpton. You've served well.

Your friend, Captain Steve Zissou.
Dictated but not read.

Ran into a Linn Sondek LP12 at someone's house last month. Thing was prob worth between 3 and 4k. Crazy shit.

our CTO still to this day (who video interviewed me 5 years ago) talks about how impressed he was that i wore a suit and he knew i was serious so i think you should wear a full tuxedo and tails

fuck marry kill

charlotte
greensboro
winston salem

If you live in Wilkesboro they’re all just your side pieces anyway. Use them dirty for their individual attractive qualities and then drive home to the lady that truly loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back