• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned moments ago that Elizabeth Olsen aka Wanda Maximoff is the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley.

Wife got tix last minute as her friend got Covid and can’t go, so I’ll watch Townie jr, make/order wings, and watch a scary movie.

My sons eighth grade class had a dodge ball game yesterday against the faculty and my son beaned the principal, causing the gym to erupt. Grades K-8 cheered mightily but I think the parents also let out a big whoop. He also got the Latin teacher, who is a semi-pro roller derby queen, pretty good.

My sons eighth grade class had a dodge ball game yesterday against the faculty and my son beaned the principal, causing the gym to erupt. Grades K-8 cheered mightily but I think the parents also let out a big whoop. He also got the Latin teacher, who is a semi-pro roller derby queen, pretty good.

Congrats!

Happy World Migratory Bird Day everyone! I hope you see lots of migrants!

Proud Papa. Sending him to the IMG Dodgeball Academy next year.

I overheard someone last night talking about Neil Patrick Harris having a cake that looked like Amy Winehouse’s corpse at a Halloween party shortly after she died and thought that’s odd, maybe there’s more to the story. But no, that’s literally what he did complete with a label that says “Amy Winehouse’s Corpse.” Super weird and gross.

It’s edgy and artistic and irreverent. You need to stop attacking Neil Patrick Harris because you look like a homophobe. Amy Winehouse wanted to be famous and she got what she wanted.

Townie, you seen House of the Devil yet? It’s one of my favorites.

the fiancee declared last night that Marcus Smart is her favorite player and talked unprompted shit about Grayson Allen and I love her so much

Speaking of horror movies, I'm trying to complete the Mike Flanagan canon and Ouija: Origin of Evil is good stuff.

The other Girl Next Door movie has peak Elisha Cuthbert - which was a very high peak at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back