• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news fellas, I don't have skin cancer. Been waiting almost 10 days on a biopsy report for a large multi-colored freckle the doctor removed from my upper arm. I was pretty convinced it was melanoma and that I was going to have to do all that chemo shit again. whew...

Congrats bro!!!!!!

so this is $9/month that you just have to throw away hoping to win a slot? that seems unreasonable

Yes. I frame it as a contribution to the park system. It is going to be sad when I finally win only to realize I could have financed a family trip to Hawaii instead.

LOL. But that hike looks awesome and I kind of want to apply and just fly to St George or Flagstaff if I ever hit it.

I have mixed feelings about SeaWorld. I went in California before the Blackfish documentary and it was super cool. But, man that documentary…ugh. I have a friend though that used to work in a zoo in FL and they say the documentary was a hit job by PETA and that that only interviewed the most disgruntled ex-employees. Either way, you could go to the SeaLife aquarium
in Orlando instead. They are an AZA accredited aquarium and not a stockholder beholden company that needs to maximize profits.

Never been to SeaLife Aquarium, but I'm guessing SeaWorld has better coasters.

FS5QOduUAAEG16E

Saw Chris D’elia at LAX, I thought he was supposed to be cancelled?

Also saw some dude decked out in Wake gear at the SLC airport, #godeacs

Never been to SeaLife Aquarium, but I'm guessing SeaWorld has better coasters.

That's true. The only "ride" I ever been on at an aquarium is the moving walkway through the tunnel under the whale shark tank at the Atlanta Aquarium. It is awesome but not thrilling.

my boss had emergency surgery last week, originally said it was a "twisted intestine" and then said "not twisted exactly, pulled inside, like overlapped"

can someone explain wtf is going on here??

Am I going to have to take GDPR training every year? Good lord I could answer these quiz questions in my sleep why am I watching these hour long modules AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back