• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Tickets?

still trying to decide if I want to renew my hill season ticket package when I know I am going to miss 2 games at least.

still trying to decide if I want to renew my hill season ticket package when I know I am going to miss 2 games at least.

It is so cheap for the hill tickets though. Depending on which games you will miss, it may be even better if you sell the tickets for those games and re-coup some of your money on the cheap hill tickets.

I bought chair back seats knowing I may only make a few games and give the rest away. It’s to support the a Deacs. Come on. You can squeeze out $200 for Hill package

I bought chair back seats knowing I may only make a few games and give the rest away. It’s to support the a Deacs. Come on. You can squeeze out $200 for Hill package

Our package is 6 tix and 2 parking passes , about $480, still a good deal but will
Have to be proactive about selling some of the spares

A few years back there was a plan to make a majority of the stadium chairbacks. Any plans to do so in the future?

Bought the tickets, if anyone is interested in my Hill tickets and parking passes for the Clempsun game please let me know, I will be at the beach that weekend

Does anyone have any of the details about the $125 value season tickets?

Back