• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Thread: Bracket here, trash talk, etc

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
QLbBkIc.png

Last edited:
I’m guessing you just took top player off each team?

I appreciate you giving TI space to shine. We are grateful to have D14 on his rookie contract

Biff cost us a first round bye and put us squarely in the 5/12 upset slot.

Love the bracket... The numbers are confusing to a simpleton like me, though.

"Game 2 in Round 1 features 5-seed Team #3 against 12-seed Team #8, led by deacon14. Winner gets 4th ranked Team #1 in Game 6 in Round 2!"

Bracket makes sense to me

in theory 1 ends up with 8, 2 with 7, 3 with 6, and 4 with 5

So how do Sheep playoffs work? Is it a 1v1 for each matchup using the score of the team rep that you listed? Or does the entire team's scores still count like normal?

Reactions: tic
Playoffs are single elimination, top 4 seeds get a first round bye.

Team scores are calculated the same as the regular season, lowest score on a team is dropped. Team names are on the bracket with the highest scoring team member from the regular season listed as team captain.

that TI made a 12 team field in a 13 team league tells you just how many times people on team 13 failed to submit answers

that TI made a 12 team field in a 13 team league tells you just how many times people on team 13 failed to submit answers

It's all upside for us, either we win and it's hilarious or we lose and it's still hilarious. Imagining mako's reaction alone is enough to make me want to win this first round matchup though.

oh good point. i need to spend more than 5 seconds per question this time.

It's all upside for us, either we win and it's hilarious or we lose and it's still hilarious. Imagining mako's reaction alone is enough to make me want to win this first round matchup though.

Who's mako?

I AM TEAM 3

There's no chance we don't blow this first rounder.

I do feel bad for the two guys on Team 13 who did play. Both were top 15 for the season

Team scores are calculated the same as the regular season, lowest score on a team is dropped. Team names are on the bracket with the highest scoring team member from the regular season listed as team captain.

Look at me. I am the captain now.

Barkhad_Abdi_Look_at_me_620.jpg

So even if our name is not on there, we still compete. Also if we have a bye, obviously our scores dont matter for this week.

still an individual title to compete for yeah? just resets from the regular season and no drops, no?

Jman did the Kyrie during the regular season but hopefully won't Kyrie the playoffs.

Back