• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 1: Answers due Friday at 12

Jim Jones (should be nearly unanimous, right? Maybe L Ron Hubbard? I forget the name of the Heaven's gate guy-Applegate?
Jay-Z
2Pac

WINNING ENTRY:

1. jim jones (wanted to put trump)
2. Dr Dre
3. Biggie
4. Flowers
5. Tools
6. Jackson Pollock
7. Jailhouse Rock
8. Ocean's Eleven
9. Canon
10. 50
11. 10
12. God

One of us is going to have a low score.

1. Manson
2. Snoop
3. Jay-Z
4. Flowers
5. Tie
6. Jackson Pollock
7. Hound dog
8. Michael Clayton
9. Canon
10. 50
11. 10
12. God father

Canon vs Nikon was a hard decision. I waffled until the end.

I thought Bob Ross would be a clever answer for painter, but clever answers rarely popular.

Went Norman Rockwell for painter. American who paints America seemed to make the most sense. Almost went Warhol due to the Pittsburgh contingent on the boards.

1. Manson
2. Snoop
3. Jay-Z
4. Flowers
5. Alcohol
6. Andy Warhol
7. Hound dog
8. Ocean's 11
9. Canon
10. 50
11. 10
12. God

Went Norman Rockwell for painter. American who paints America seemed to make the most sense. Almost went Warhol due to the Pittsburgh contingent on the boards.

There is?!

Hello fellow yinzers.

I went Biggie and Tupac. The east and west coast seemed to place the question in a particularly time. If it just said name a rapper, I'd have gone with Jay-Z, maybe Kendrick.

I went Biggie and Tupac. The east and west coast seemed to place the question in a particularly time. If it just said name a rapper, I'd have gone with Jay-Z, maybe Kendrick.

Yeah how is it not Biggie and Pac

1. Manson
2. Tupac
3. Biggie
4. Flowers
5. Tie
6. Rockwell(So wanted to pull the Bob Ross trigger here)
7. Hound Dog
8. Ocean's Eleven
9. Canon
10. 50
11. 5
12. Godfather

they have both been dead for 25 years and i just watched a super bowl full of living west coast rappers so....

Also, I don't really have a great affinity for George Clooney, but I've always thought he was a huge A-lister. Going through his IMDB, I was like, "man, I really don't care much for 90% of the movies this guy is in."

Also, I don't really have a great affinity for George Clooney, but I've always thought he was a huge A-lister. Going through his IMDB, I was like, "man, I really don't care much for 90% of the movies this guy is in."

I've seen O' Brother more than any other Clooney movie, but that didn't seem like the Sheep answer.

good call since that's the first time it has come up

1. David Koresh
2. Dre
3. JayZ
4. Clothing
5. Clothing
6. Polack
7. All Shook Up
8. O Brother Where Art Thou
9. Sony
10. 50
11. 5
12. God

Yeah how is it not Biggie and Pac

1. Manson
2. Tupac
3. Biggie
4. Flowers
5. Tie
6. Rockwell(So wanted to pull the Bob Ross trigger here)
7. Hound Dog
8. Ocean's Eleven
9. Canon
10. 50
11. 5
12. Godfather

1. Charles Manson
2. 2-Pac
3. Biggie Smalls
4. Flowers
5. Tie
6. Jackson Pollock
7. Hound Dog
8. Ocean's Eleven
9. Nikon
10. 50
11. 10
12. Grand

I wanted to go with 0 or 5 for the handicap but couldn't pull the trigger based on: 1) you're all terrible golfers and 2) golf is hard.

Back