• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 1: Answers due Friday at 12

yesssssssss. Thanks Townie. Back to back baybeee. if only i weren’t so mediocre during the regular season

Didn't notice, that's how much you matter to me. Just pissed I couldn't talk myself out of the "best" painter and into the "sheep" painter.

Your actions say different. Enjoy this week because I won't be so kind next week.

YoungBuck answers

David Koresh
Tupac
Jay Z
Flowers
Alcohol
Jackson pollock
Can’t help falling in love
Oceans 11
Nikon
Our father

My method is obviously not working.

I paste townie's prompts into a notepad, then replace the prompt with my best guess for each answer. Then I repaste the prompts and try to come up with a different answer. Then I make a binary choice between the two. If it's a list-centric question like the Cloony one, I'll reference a website that has a list of his movies on it so that I can pick from that.

That's it. That's what I've got. Pit - make me gooder.

Nothing wrong with that method.

Just be smarter.

66bbf28fe828fb0c3c44c1bff47b0ccf.jpg

Damn….I sooo thought I did better than I did. Figured POLAROID would win camera easily, same with Koresh and Golf Equipment (maybe not #1 on that one, but figured a lot of ppl would put it. It’s always what I give my dad, and ppl always talk about golfing on here…but a 1-pointer…WOW).

Anytime one of the terps talks shit I just smile knowing that they actually paid someone to teach them how to think just like everyone else

Back