• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When Will We Wake Up to The Truth - Popeyes

South Carolina mustard based BBQ sauce is an elite sauce for chicken of all varieties. My college roommate was from Columbia and got me into it.

I’ve had some pretty dang good mustard based sauce. I think it is better on chicken than bbq. I’m not a one type of bbq guy. Good is good.

Anti mayo donks are the worst. No better condiment for pretty much any sandwich than mayo or a mayo-based sauce. Esp fried chicken ones.

I don't mind mayo -- in fact, I love it on certain things. But if that is mayo in that pic, it's way too much mayo and looks disgusting.

Come on it’s obviously cheese in that picture.

My favorite condiment/topping for fried chicken is tons of Texas pete. I dump so much on there it’s like a glaze.

This is a tough thread to read goddamn I’m hungry now

after all this i'm going to Bossy Beulahs for lunch tomorrow.

Bossy_2.2_Swiss.jpg

Delicious

Ya need a good comeback sauce with your fried chicken

I mean, I think we'd all prefer a spiced breading, but even without it the quality of the fried chicken piece is miles ahead.

Lets also not pretend like the CFA "spicy" breading is all that great. The pepperjack cheese they have has more spice than it does.
Chikfila is great for service + consistency, that's about it. Oh and kids fucking love it, so you share your culinary fast food preferences with them.

This. And CFAs ownership can die in a fire

CFA breading is turrible. Popeye's forever! Wendy's spicy chix is also better than CFA as noted upthread--it's the best thing on the wendy's menu, but their roll sucks.

You know for people that are supposed to be erudite and cultured y'all got some real hard opinions on fast food.

Back