• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When Will We Wake Up to The Truth - Popeyes

Publix sells fried chicken with just thighs and legs which is a good way to get my fried chicken business

Publix sells fried chicken with just thighs and legs which is a good way to get my fried chicken business

When news broke that Publix was coming to downtown Raleigh, every Florida transplant started hyping it like it was the second coming. It was very weird. Also, Pubsubs are fine.

Was with a group and the fried chicken wars (and sandwiches) came up last weekend before a wedding. Several of us lamented the death of Hardees fried chicken. Probably the best consistent crispy skin in the game back in the day, and the cheapest of all the chains. RIP. >50% of the fried chicken I ate as a kid was prob from Hardees.

Publix now sells Nashville hot chicken that’s delicious. You get the entire chicken for $10.

Good combo of not too breaded, solid flavor with a little heat, and the the breasts are always juicy.

Yeah except the Publix fried chicken sucks. I get disappointed when wife brings that home because there’s a HT with superior chicken right across the street.

Yeah except the Publix fried chicken sucks. I get disappointed when wife brings that home because there’s a HT with superior chicken right across the street.

I think you have that backwards. In my experience Publix fried chicken is always better than HT.

Anyone remember when Wendy's had fried chicken? I recall it being good.

Anyone remember when Wendy's had fried chicken? I recall it being good.

Like bone-in breasts, thighs, and drumsticks? I don’t remember that at all.

Definitely was not Hardee's. Also wasn't Hardee's FC just Roy Rodgers after the merge? Now the Roy's are back. Good chicken.

Because there’s no bojangles near my house wakelaw

Back