• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When Will We Wake Up to The Truth - Popeyes

They definitely need a Bojangles in Mordecai proper.

06deacon what is your address and Bojangles proximity ?

Order a CFA sammy, no pickles or pickles on the side. It'll be fresh and it'll be crispy. The foil lined sack it comes in does allow it to steam and soften but it is still a banging sammy.

CFA. Hands down.

Oh, and while I am at it. Cheerwine is just flat out turrible.

06deacon what is your address and Bojangles proximity ?

Apparently closer than I thought per google maps but still, kids soccer practice is right next to two grocery stores making fried chicken so that’s what we get.

I am trying that new KFC sammy today will report back, not that anyone cares. Lol.

I like the KFC sandwich. Feels a lot more substantial than cfa

Just had the McD's CFA chicken sandwich knockoff for the first time in a month or so, and I'm here to report that they are now using a different bun-- not the standard McD's bun. As a result, it pretty much tastes exactly like the CFA sandwich now. I know that seems blasphemous, but it's true.

Just had the McD's CFA chicken sandwich knockoff for the first time in a month or so, and I'm here to report that they are now using a different bun-- not the standard McD's bun. As a result, it pretty much tastes exactly like the CFA sandwich now. I know that seems blasphemous, but it's true.

Too bad the 6 cars perpetually in the McDonald's line near me move about as quickly as the 30 CFA cars, else this would be a solid upgrade.

I had the Jack in the Box spicy chicken sandwich yesterday. It was quite good. They also have what looks like a Popeye’s sandwich with pickles and a lot of sauce. I might try that next time.

Back