• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When Will We Wake Up to The Truth - Popeyes

Just had the McD's CFA chicken sandwich knockoff for the first time in a month or so, and I'm here to report that they are now using a different bun-- not the standard McD's bun. As a result, it pretty much tastes exactly like the CFA sandwich now. I know that seems blasphemous, but it's true.

I feel like this is just a prank to try and get me to try McD's chicken sandwich. There's no way it's comparable.

I had a Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich this week on a road trip. Used to love them. I guess it’s a testament to how much better other chicken sandwiches have gotten because it sucked.

I had a Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich this week on a road trip. Used to love them. I guess it’s a testament to how much better other chicken sandwiches have gotten because it sucked.

Had one yesterday as well. Not great.

Agree 100%.

I did, however, enjoy the hot honey chicken sandwich I had from there a few weeks back.

95% of Wendy's are franchises and quality may vary. I have a good one nearby and like their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. This location way overdoes it with the sugar in the sweet tea though.

the midtown wendys is pretty good although if i go to wendy's i want a burger.

I feel like this is just a prank to try and get me to try McD's chicken sandwich. There's no way it's comparable.

Not a prank. It's a solid imitation and clearly the CFA sandwich is what they were trying to mimic. Try for yourself. Even if you don't think I'm on the mark, it is most certainly edible.

Back