• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

I really can't understand the answers for number of meals and Hulk Hogan.

Poor racists. It's the only answer.

I chose 10 and there's no way I eat out that often in a month. It's probably like 3.

It's time for me to start my push to become the first top ten individual finisher in team TI history. Would be a historical moment.

This is problem, no one actually thinks seinfeld or friends are the best sitcoms but they are the right sheep answers. Most people probably dont think of the difference between Domestic Carriers and International Carriers, so American and Lufthansa are the better sheep answers, even though American is not a domestic carrier.

Also 2nd highest team score this week doesnt advance, because they went up against the highest team score.

what possibly could be a better sitcom than Seinfeld?

This is problem, no one actually thinks seinfeld or friends are the best sitcoms but they are the right sheep answers. Most people probably dont think of the difference between Domestic Carriers and International Carriers, so American and Lufthansa are the better sheep answers, even though American is not a domestic carrier.

Also 2nd highest team score this week doesnt advance, because they went up against the highest team score.

That's OK. The regular season Champs had 2 no shows and forfeited our playoff match.

It's like playing in the B1G East and getting throttled by a superior football team every Saturday.

Curb's had too many duds

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Back