• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

I'm way more intrigued by the 4 people that apparently show up to the zoo primarily to see panda bears than I am about this argument about sitcoms

seinfeld wasn't even the best sitcom of its time. Legit shocked by that one.

I'm way more intrigued by the 4 people that apparently show up to the zoo primarily to see panda bears than I am about this argument about sitcoms

you probably don't have pandas in your poverty area which I should have accounted for. Pandas are by far number one at the national zoo. No one cares about lions unless all you have is lions.

you probably don't have pandas in your poverty area which I should have accounted for. Pandas are by far number one at the national zoo. No one cares about lions unless all you have is lions.

So poverty areas can afford lions but not pandas? I'm learning so much about zoo economics here

What could have been this season if jman actually fucking played and gooner didn't suck.

Ric Flair is more famous than Hulk Hogan

not remotely close to true. probably 50-50 among wrestling fans. Among all of their mothers that live upstairs from their moldy basement, hogan is the only one ever heard of.

Wrestling was so regional though when Hogan was young though. I had never seen Hulk Hogan before he was in that Rocky movie.

The Rock was huge during the biggest heyday of pro wrestling.

Wrestling was so regional though when Hogan was young though. I had never seen Hulk Hogan before he was in that Rocky movie.

The Rock was huge during the biggest heyday of pro wrestling.

Also completely incorrect on multiple levels.

huh, who'd have thought that a terp would consider himself an authority on both cartoons AND wrestling

"wrestling was regional when Hogan was young" is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, unless you mean when he was like 10. Hogan is the most famous wrestler--nationally--of all time. That will never change. Ask your mom and grandma to name a wrestler.

huh, who'd have thought that a terp would consider himself an authority on both cartoons AND wrestling

Are you talking about me? I don't know anything about cartoons. And very little about wrestling other than HH being the most famous of all time to the mainstream (this is sheep, not fuckwad wrestling nerds).

Yet Hogan was a nobody in parts of the country before he was in that Rocky movie. Gorilla Monsoon was more popular.

Back