• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

Yet Hogan was a nobody in parts of the country before he was in that Rocky movie. Gorilla Monsoon was more popular.

yes and so were you. Like WTF, everyone has their time in the minor leagues. HH had a massive career after that. not at all because of that movie in 1982. Like what the actual fuck. Seriously. Ask your mom to name a wrestler.

when trolls troll trolls it gets really hard to follow.

I'm way more intrigued by the 4 people that apparently show up to the zoo primarily to see panda bears than I am about this argument about sitcoms

lion is the sheep answer, but i'm way more into polar bears, otters, monkeys, and so on

thought the wire would take a maryland-heavy group

had 40 years old and went to 35 -- i bet the latter is more likely to be accurate

even though American is not a domestic carrier.

That's how airports work, not airlines. American is a domestic airline for the same reason Budweiser is a domestic brewery. It's the right sheep answer here because of CLT.

damn wording on airline question got me… of those 3 southwest is the only one that doesnt fly internationally. American is the largest international airline. I almost went american american and if I did my team advances… ugh

damn wording on airline question got me… of those 3 southwest is the only one that doesnt fly internationally. American is the largest international airline. I almost went american american and if I did my team advances… ugh

southwest flies to mexico, belize, costa rica, and a bunch of islands in the caribbean. but keep telling yourself that you overthought it

Reactions: tic
I spent 15 minutes scrolling back on the airline question cause I remembered it was asked a couple years back

7. A professional wrestler
Hulk Hogan - 24
The Rock - 15
Stone Cold Steve Austin - 6
John Cena - 4
Roman Reigns - 1

8. A vegetable kids hate
Broccoli - 42
Brussel sprouts - 5

9. The best TV drama
Sopranos - 17
Breaking Bad - 13
The Wire - 12
Better Call Saul, CSI, Game of Thrones, Law and Order: SVU, This is US - 1

I'll have people know that I answered the wire for this question because not only is it the right answer, but it's the fucking right sheep answer too. Fuck everyone who answered breaking bad because Jesus Christ the wire is so much fucking better than that show it's not even in the same fucking ballpark. You should be ashamed of your fucking selves.

The wire being better than breaking bad isn't even an opinion. It's a fucking fact.

giphy.gif

God bless you median age 40 year olds with a living grandparent.

God bless you median age 40 year olds with a living grandparent.
I answered living grandparent first (yes), then picked the median age (30) based on that. Was literally on the way to a grandparent's (not mine) funeral when I submitted, most of the grandkids were 30-40.

Back