• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Celebrating with OGB Bourbon

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
Don't break it out often. Today my son earned his Eagle Scout award. Seems like a good reason to enjoy a sip of the real good stuff. Hope all of Deacon Nation is well tonight.

Cheers - 923

Don't break it out often. Today my son earned his Eagle Scout award. Seems like a good reason to enjoy a sip of the real good stuff. Hope all of Deacon Nation is well tonight.

Cheers - 923

Congratulations. I had my first (and last) sip from my last bottle the day I brought my son home from the hospital in 2018.

From a fellow Eagle, congrats to your son.

I originally bought 3 bottles. Drank one at the time, and saving the other two. We drank Four Roses at my wedding, so I'm saving one bottle for my daughter's wedding. Not sure of when I'll open up the other.

Still have one of mine. haven't cracked it for a couple of big life milestones, so not sure when I'll do it

I still have an unopened bottle too. Not sure what I’m saving it for, if nothing else it’s a cool thing to have on display in my WF memorabilia section of the basement.

Last time I had some was at my brothers wedding 3 years ago where he opened and passed around his bottle of it that he’d bought from me.

Congrats on the Eagle award! I earned mine just before heading to Wake; my two older boys earned theirs last year and the youngest makes Life tonight (still 15).

Back