• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

what a shitshow. i did NOT put mohammad, i actually went with OBL and didn't realize it until i saw the answers.

i also put "peanut butter" as an allergen; i appreciate Townie knowing that I suck and giving me credit for "nuts."

Do people here really believe that humans will one day live full time on Mars? Or is that just a technically correct for Sheep kind of answer

Like certainly not all of them but yeah I think we get a human to Mars in my lifetime and certainly within the next couple hundred years if we don't nuke each other to hell first.

Like certainly not all of them but yeah I think we get a human to Mars in my lifetime and certainly within the next couple hundred years if we don't nuke each other to hell first.

There's a huge difference in getting a human to Mars and colonizing Mars.

With current technology, we aren't even close to being able to colonize the Moon, even if we can put people on the Moon.

Pretty sure the first google result was an article on how we'll never colonize mars, so I went with it. We're going to be wiped out by a supervirus before we have the technology.

Pretty sure the first google result was an article on how we'll never colonize mars, so I went with it. We're going to be wiped out by a supervirus before we have the technology.

Yeah I similarly assumed that climate change or something would kill us all before we figured out how to transport people to Mars, grow food on Mars, find a water source on Mars, and breathe oxygen without running out of it on Mars.

I have no doubt that one day a human will step foot on Mars. But that wasn't the question

sheep: thinking about how everyone else will answer
ADVANCED sheep: assuming no one will pay attention to the details of the question and thinking about how they will answer the question that you perceive they will see

The roll question is amazing

Vodka is the correct answer imo, but gin is the sheep answer and was listed first

Do people here really believe that humans will one day live full time on Mars? Or is that just a technically correct for Sheep kind of answer

When there is an "ever" in will something happen, odds are good it will happen somehow, someday. Whether Elon Musk succeeds is a footnote for sheep. If he thinks it can happen, so do many others, including people yet to be born. Someone will make it happen.

Championship week will be next week as many will be traveling this Friday. Thanks, see you then.

My apologies to my team. It was a double whammy: I was on vacation, and I got COVID.

But missing Sheep hurt worst of all, frankly.

My apologies to my team. It was a double whammy: I was on vacation, and I got COVID.

But missing Sheep hurt worst of all, frankly.

I was on vacation with COVID too!!

Back