• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Man the PGA goes to all the cool places...Augusta, Tulsa, Greensboro

space purchased for 1 month:

(_))###D~~

inquire via DM for renting this PRIME FIRST PAGE SPACE BEYOND THAT

Last edited:
My shins always bleed when I deadlift.

As a side note I may be working out on the clock right now because I couldn’t get out of bed this morning.

BiffTannen is in a good mood and not even you nerds can fuck it up.

I really like mako, but there are several posters that I really despise:

Ph is a bitch
Biff is a serial wife beater
You know who likes to have sex with 14yos
Townie whines like a little girl

This thread is almost much fun as hitting an exacta to watch the loser brigade of Biff, Townie and Stan Gable jerking each other offer desperate for any attention a tall.

If one of you decided to be there friend for day, it would get you enough good karma to balance out fucking your wife's supersmodel sister.

what is the best hymn??

Jerusalem (Parry)
O, Come All Ye Faithful (Willcocks arr.) *chord on the final verse.
Ein Feste Burg (Bach)
Why fum'th in Sight (Tallis)
Abide With Me (Monk)
The Call (Vaughan Williams) - maybe cheating, but think there is a hymn version.

Top of my head, but lots of thoughts on this.

Last edited:
And shit, the best is probably I’ll Fly Away

All these hymns are best performed with a strong Appalachian twang and as nasally as possible.

Juice you just made me piss my wife off because this conversation made me think how superior old hymns are to contemporary Christian shit rock, so I told my wife the thing I disliked most about our current church is the music. She sings in the praise band. Thanks, dick.

Back