• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing quite like the rush of adrenaline from a 2 putt.

The last round of golf I played, I was putting for eagle twice in the round and each time bogeyed. Nothing quite like that emotional ride.

It's so weird to me that most extreme distance runners are crazy skinny but most extreme distance swimmers are pretty chubby. I'm not sure how that's possible.

It's so weird to me that most extreme distance runners are crazy skinny but most extreme distance swimmers are pretty chubby. I'm not sure how that's possible.

fat floats, ez

Bouyancy and hypothermia?

The last round of golf I played, I was putting for eagle twice in the round and each time bogeyed. Nothing quite like that emotional ride.

Wait, you're good enough to hit a par 5 in 2 (or par 4 in 1) and 4 putted twice in the same round? How is that possible?

maybe he used a putter off the tee on a par 3?

So what is more likely to give me cancer, the preworkout I dump into the reused water bottle or the reused water bottle itself?

Probably the preworkout. The plastic water bottle will make you sterile.

Wait, you're good enough to hit a par 5 in 2 (or par 4 in 1) and 4 putted twice in the same round? How is that possible?

Short par 4, downhill par 5 on Maple Chase (I forget the hole #s) back to back holes on the back 9

Good enough to drive the green (really the front fringe), then bad enough to go nearly off the back of the green with my first putt on one. Got a run down the cart path off drive to about 100 out on the next hole, similar story. The four putts are more in line with my game than the eagle attempts.

Costco has vouchers for a year of Apple Arcade or Apple TV+ for $45 (3.75 a month). Not bad.

A Basin just emailed me with the subject line: "It might snow. A lot"

3df46812-1c31-43ed-a13f-5ff5c5946197_text.gif

Apple TV+ might have the best average quality of shows I think.

Just had my first physical in like 8 years
they took my BP right after he checked for hernia
He said, now that you've had time to relax, let's take your BP
And I said, it's kind of hard to relax when someone else is touching your nuts

Feels like there should be a better way by now.

Just had my first physical in like 8 years
they took my BP right after he checked for hernia
He said, now that you've had time to relax, let's take your BP
And I said, it's kind of hard to relax when someone else is touching your nuts

Feels like there should be a better way by now.

One time I had a physical first thing in the morning before work. I drank a cup of coffee at home and then a travel mug full of coffee in the car. My BP was way too high and it freaked the medical assistant out.

Also man they should be checking vitals first thing before anything else. Poor workflow at that clinic.

Back